- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken and let marinate up to 24 hours.
- Grill chicken, discarding leftover marinade.
Adapted from: http://www.momontimeout.com/2016/05/the-best-chicken-marinade-recipe/
- 1 large loaf sliced white bread
- 1 onion
- 6 ribs of celery with leaves
- 2-3 bunches of flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of cold water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the bread into cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Add to the bread.
- Dice the onion and saute in butter until translucent.
- Dice the celery and add to the onions.
- Add the water to the celery and onions.
- Add the salt and pepper to the bread and parsley.
- Add the eggs, onion and celery to the bread and parsley.
- Mix well using your hands.
- Pack the stuffing into your bird, making sure to pack tightly.
- Cook until the meat is done.
Source: Elek family recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, cold
- Chill your whisk attachment and bowl in the freezer.
- In a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined and no longer grainy.
- Whisk your whipped cream in the chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully fold the rest of the whipped cream in.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a stand mixer, whip together the sugar and the butter.
- Add in the cream cheese and whip together for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter and whip together for another 1-3 minutes.
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 water
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixer, beat together eggs and sour cream.
- When well combined, mix in the oil and water.
- Add cake mix and pudding and mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.