- 4 eggs
- 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 water
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixer, beat together eggs and sour cream.
- When well combined, mix in the oil and water.
- Add cake mix and pudding and mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small package Jello instant banana pudding
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding to remove large lumps.
- Add eggs, water and oil.
- Whisk until just combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the bananas.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- When cool, run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- Invert onto a serving platter.
- 1 box of Angel Food cake mix or your favorite recipe
- 1 large package instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- Bake the cake according to directions and cool completely.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and fold together.
- Frost the cake, including the inner portion.
Source: Marks family recipe
- 12 snack sized Snickers candy bars
- 5 medium sized apples Chopped
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Chop Snickers bars and apples into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl whisk your pudding mx, milk and Cool Whip until incorporated.
- Add in apples and Snickers and stir.
- Place in a large serving dish and cool in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Add a few pieces of Snickers bites on top.
- Drizzle chilled caramel ice cream topping on top.