- 20 ounce brownie mix (to make enough for a 9×13 pan)
- Ingredients for brownie mix (oil, water, egg)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Spread the pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Combine melted butter, finely ground graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup peanut butter.
- Spread in a 9×13 inch pan.
- In the microwave or over the stove, melt 4 tablespoons peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. If melting In the microwave stir after every 30 seconds to make sure that it doesn’t burn.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so that they can set. Store leftover bars in the fridge.