- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken and let marinate up to 24 hours.
- Grill chicken, discarding leftover marinade.
Adapted from: http://www.momontimeout.com/2016/05/the-best-chicken-marinade-recipe/
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- Heat oven to 350 and spray a 9-inch cake pan that is at least 2 inches deep with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and powder.
- In another bowl, whisk the olive oil, milk, eggs, orange zest and juice and Grand Marnier.
- Add the dry ingredients; whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, until the top is golden and a cake tester comes out clean.
- Transfer the cake to a rack and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan, invert the cake onto the rack and let cool completely, 2 hours.