- 8 slices bacon cut in 1 inch pieces
- 6 medium red potatoes cut in 1/2 in cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 ounce can of corn, drained
- In a large pot, saute the bacon until crisp.
- Add the potatoes and onions.
- Stir occasionally until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper.
Adapted from: Some random Land of Lakes (1987) subscription cookbook