3 pounds chicken wings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 cup honey
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
4 cups French bread cut into 1-inch cubes and dried overnight
6 slices Bacon, cooked, chopped, drippings reserved
2 cups Halved grape tomatoes
2 tablespoons Oil, for searing
2 cups Halved yellow pear tomatoes or roughly chopped heirloom tomatoes
2 cups Chopped romaine lettuce
1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
3 tablespoons Olive oil
1 tablespoon Chiffonade mint
1 tablespoon Chiffonade basil
- Toss bread cubes in the bacon drippings.
- Sear the halved grape tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of oil, cut side down, until caramelized about 5 minutes, set aside.
- Combine red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl, slowly whisk in olive oil in a thin stream until emulsified.
- Combine all tomatoes, bread, bacon, and lettuce and dress with vinaigrette, toss well, garnish with mint and basil and serve.