- 1 large loaf sliced white bread
- 1 onion
- 6 ribs of celery with leaves
- 2-3 bunches of flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of cold water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the bread into cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Add to the bread.
- Dice the onion and saute in butter until translucent.
- Dice the celery and add to the onions.
- Add the water to the celery and onions.
- Add the salt and pepper to the bread and parsley.
- Add the eggs, onion and celery to the bread and parsley.
- Mix well using your hands.
- Pack the stuffing into your bird, making sure to pack tightly.
- Cook until the meat is done.
Source: Elek family recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, cold
- Chill your whisk attachment and bowl in the freezer.
- In a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined and no longer grainy.
- Whisk your whipped cream in the chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully fold the rest of the whipped cream in.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a stand mixer, whip together the sugar and the butter.
- Add in the cream cheese and whip together for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter and whip together for another 1-3 minutes.
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 water
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixer, beat together eggs and sour cream.
- When well combined, mix in the oil and water.
- Add cake mix and pudding and mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into a prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 20 ounce brownie mix (to make enough for a 9×13 pan)
- Ingredients for brownie mix (oil, water, egg)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Spread the pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips.