- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Allow frozen bread dough to thaw approximately 8 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl.
- Place bowl in a warm location, and allow dough to rise until doubled (2 to 3 hours).
- Punch down dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 .
- On a lightly greased, large baking sheet, roll dough into an approximately 12×18 inch rectangle.
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with basil, onion flakes and oregano.
- Layer with pepperoni to within a half inch of the edges.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Beginning with the longest edge, roll dough into a thin cylinder and seal seam.
- Glaze with egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Note: Feel free to experiment with your favorite pizza flavors or other meat/cheese combinations.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- 8 oz small pasta
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, diced
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 oz pepperoni, halved
- 2 1/2 oz baby spinach
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 large cubanelle pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 oz red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- Place the pasta and the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- In a small bowl or dressing shaker, mix together the dressing ingredients until emulsification occurs.
- Drizzle over the salad and toss again.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.