- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.