- 20 ounce brownie mix (to make enough for a 9×13 pan)
- Ingredients for brownie mix (oil, water, egg)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Spread the pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small package Jello instant banana pudding
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding to remove large lumps.
- Add eggs, water and oil.
- Whisk until just combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the bananas.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- When cool, run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- Invert onto a serving platter.