2 (11 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
2 3/4 cups water
1 (16 ounce) package uncooked shell pasta
1/2 pound sausage, sliced into rounds
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and black pepper to taste
- Stir the condensed soup and water together in a slow cooker until smooth.
- Add the shell pasta and and sausage.
- Set the slow cooker to High; cook 2 hours, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once the pasta is tender, stir in the sour cream, Cheddar, and mozzarella until the cheeses melt.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 Servings
1/2 tablespoon Kosher salt
1/2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 pound shrimp
2 large cloves garlic, chopped fine
1/2 inch fresh ginger,minced
1 bunch green onions, cut into 2 inch lengths
- Mix salt & pepper in small bowl and set aside
- Turn on the fan above your stove and heat a wok or pan until really really hot and smoking and then add the oil
- Add garlic, ginger, green onion and the shrimp
- Stir often so all is mixed and shrimp are fully cooked
- Add the salt & pepper
- Stir fry quickly to coat shrimp in the salt and pepper mixture
Makes 4 Servings
3 scoops chocolate ice cream
Chocolate syrup to taste
1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
1/2 cup cold coffee
Instant coffee powder
- Combine ice cream, liqueur and cold coffee in a blender.
- Blend 30 seconds.
- Pour in a tall, chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream
- Apply chocolate syrup and coffee powder to your milkshake.
Makes 3 Serving