1 3/4 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 lb skinless boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup plain yogurt
5 teaspoons curry powder
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium red onion, chopped (1 cup)
1 firm-ripe mango (3/4 pound), peeled, pitted, and chopped
1 cup red seedless grapes (5 ounces), halved
1/2 cup salted roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Bring 4 cups water to a simmer with chicken broth in a 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Add chicken and simmer, uncovered, 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and cover, then let stand until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and cool 10 minutes.
- Chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- While chicken is cooling, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry, lime juice, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, onion, mango, grapes, and cashews and stir gently to combine.