- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Combine melted butter, finely ground graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup peanut butter.
- Spread in a 9×13 inch pan.
- In the microwave or over the stove, melt 4 tablespoons peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. If melting In the microwave stir after every 30 seconds to make sure that it doesn’t burn.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so that they can set. Store leftover bars in the fridge.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups of semis sweet chocolate chips
Blend peanut butter, powder sugar, butter and vanilla (dough will look dry) add chocolate chips. Roll into balls, or you can use an ice cream scoop, place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and put in the fridge.
Source: MH City Schools recipe (thanks to a Facebook poster)