- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, cold
- Chill your whisk attachment and bowl in the freezer.
- In a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined and no longer grainy.
- Whisk your whipped cream in the chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully fold the rest of the whipped cream in.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a stand mixer, whip together the sugar and the butter.
- Add in the cream cheese and whip together for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter and whip together for another 1-3 minutes.