- 2 whole garlic ears
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 bunch, fresh chives, finely chopped
- 8-12 slices bacon
- Slice the top off of each ear of garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in foil tent and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- While garlic is roasting, remove excess fat from pork tenderloins.
- Butterfly the tenderloins by cutting lengthwise down the middle
- being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Cover with plastic wrap and pound with mallet till ½ to ¾ inch thick.
- When garlic is done, squeeze the roasted cloves out onto the tenderloins and spread into the meat.
- Divide cream cheese in half and spread over the tenderloins.
- Spread chives over the cream cheese.
- Roll the tenderloins up and wrap with bacon, securing the bacon in place with toothpicks.
- Smoke the tenderloins indirect at 250-275 for 75-90 minutes until the bacon is done and the pork has reached at least a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.