- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 2 cans Ro*Tel fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups instant rice (Such as Minute Rice)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 package of fajita seasoning
- 8 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- Shred the chicken into a bowl.
- Saute the onions and peppers in oil until softened.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, peppers, tomatoes, sour cream, rice, soup, broth, fajita seasoning and half of the cheese.
- Carefully fold in the chicken.
- Put in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the casserole.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.