- 20 ounce brownie mix (to make enough for a 9×13 pan)
- Ingredients for brownie mix (oil, water, egg)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Spread the pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips.