- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small package Jello instant banana pudding
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding to remove large lumps.
- Add eggs, water and oil.
- Whisk until just combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the bananas.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- When cool, run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- Invert onto a serving platter.