- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- In a large bowl combine rice, macaroni, eggs, onion and carrots.
- In a separate bowl combine dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the macaroni and rice mixture.
- Toss to combine thoroughly.
Source: Reprinted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer