- 1 batch of your favorite white bread dough (or frozen dough)
- 1/2 head of cabbage, ground
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Make a batch of your favorite bread dough, let proof the first time and punch down.
- Grind the cabbage.
- Drain the excess water off the cabbage.
- Fry the cabbage in the oil.
- Take 1/3 to 1/2 the bread dough and stretch if out in an oblong shape on a baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 of the cabbage on one half of the dough.
- Fold the dough over to cover the cabbage.
- Dock with a fork.
- Bake according to the bread recipe, reducing the time (the recipe linked above would be 18-19 minutes at 400).
- Cool completely.