- 1 cup of pineapple, cut in bite sized cubes
- 1/4 pound of shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste), or to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- In a container with a lid, combine the pineapple, shrimp and onion.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad (you may have some leftover, refrigerator for a later application).
- Cover and shake.
- Chill for several hours.
Source: My kitchen