- 1 32 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 8 ounce bag of shredded Mexi-blend cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and taco seasoning together and set aside.
- Spread the beans in a 9 x 13 foil pan.
- Add a layer of the guacamole.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the guacamole.
- Next pour the salsa on and spread in an even layer.
- Add the onions, peppers and lettuce in separate layers.
- Finally, sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Source: My kitchen