- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Put the cauliflower florets in a large oven safe pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese.
Source: My kitchen