- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup french onion chip dip
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1/2 pound bacon, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut up potatoes in bite sized pieces and cook until tender in lightly salted water.
- Drain the potatoes and chill.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and chop into small pieces.
- Chop the onions and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, chip dip, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup of cheese, 3/4 of the bacon and the seasonings.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes.
- Garnish with the remaining cheese, bacon and the onions.
Source: My kitchen