- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sauté the vegetables in the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and the seasonings.
- When the vegetables are tender, put in a greased 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until it sets up.
Inspired by: https://www.facebook.com/SimpleAndEasyRecipes