- 1 batch of your favorite cookie dough (or refrigerated)
- 1 bottle ice cream topping
- 1 pint ice cream
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- Press cookie dough in a thin layer in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake according to recipe or package directions.
- Spread the ice cream topping on the cookie crust and chill.
- Soften the ice cream and spread in the pie plate.
- Freeze until firm.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Microwave a few tablespoons of the ice cream topping and drizzle over the top.
- Let pie thaw slightly before serving.
Source: My kitchen