- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Slice eggplant in 1 inch slices.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the marinade and let sit for 15=30 minutes.
- Place eggplant on the preheated grill cooking about 20 minutes.
- Test for doneness by piercing with a fork.
Source: My kitchen