- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the rice and raisins in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the custard over the rice and mix well.
- Pour into greased baking dish or pan.
- Put your baking dish in a larger pan and add water.
- Bake for one hour in a 350 degree oven.
- Serve with whipped cream or milk.
Source: Based on my grandmother’s recipe