- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 small bag frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 small bag frozen carrots, thawed
- Combine the beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, garlic and salt and pepper to make a meatloaf type mix.
- Shape into patties and brown in a skillet
- In a bowl, mix the soup and vegetables, rinsing the cans out with a bit of water.
- Place the patties into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour the vegetable mixture over the patties.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour or until the meat is cooked through and the sauce is hot.
- Serve over buttered egg noodles.
Source: Marks family recipe