- 1 package burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Pickled jalapenos and onions, diced
- Sour cream
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of beans on half of the tortillas.
- Place tortilla into a large frying pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, jalapenos and onions.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Cook a few minutes on medium high heat, until the tortilla starts to crisp up and brown.
- Flip and cook another few minutes until everything is heated through.
- Transfer onto a large cutting board and use a pizza wheel to cut into 8 pieces.
- Top with guacamole and sour cream.
Source: My kitchen, made with taco night leftovers