- 4 cups diced cooked chicken (turkey works too)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, finely diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup peppers, diced (I like red and yellow)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine the meat, eggs and vegetables in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Tabasco and seasonings.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture.
- Serve in salad form or sandwich form.
Source: My kitchen