- 1 pound zucchini and/or yellow squash, cubed
- 1 large onion, chunked
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up the vegetables and set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl, adjusting as needed for taste.
- Pour the liquid over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Pour into a large, flat baking dish and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and beginning to caramelize.
Source: My home kitchen