- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 can diced green chiles (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cans green chili enchilada sauce (10 oz, each)
- 2/3 cup red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Penne pasta
- Shred chicken.
- Boil pasta according to package.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet and cook onions for 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and red pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- 3Add cooked chicken, green chiles, cumin, chili powder, salt, and enchilada sauces.
- Let sauce simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and heated through.
- Slowly add the sour cream, but do not bring to a boil.
- Stir until sour cream is well mixed and heated through.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet with the cheese sauce; mix well.