- 6 slices of bacon cut into bite size pieces
- 2 chicken breasts, about 1 lb., cut into chunks
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1, 10-12 package fresh cheese tortellini, uncooked
- ½ cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2.5 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat cook the bacon until crisp.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Leave the bacon grease in the pan and add the chicken, cook for 7-8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the two cans of cream soup, milk and spices, stir to combine.
- Add in the chicken, tortellini and chicken, stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bacon crumbles over the top and then do the same with the cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes and it’s ready to serve.