- 1 (10 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients except cole slaw mix in a large bowl and combine well.
- Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Adapted from: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-cole-slaw-294620