- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- On medium speed, cream together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat to combine.
- On low speed, gradually add the flour until just combined.
- Stir in the oats, and then the chocolate chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoons) and drop dough onto prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden.