- 2 (1 ½ pound) pork tenderloins
- seasoning salt to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- ½ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp to 1/4 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, a sprinkle of brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan.
- Sear the tenderloins until browned on each side.
- Remove from pan and place in a baking dish.
- Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- Start with 2 tbsp water, and add more to thin out the sauce as desired.
- After 20 minutes, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 40 more minutes.