- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to tastse
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 1 package chicken cutlets
- 2 cups shredded mozerella cheese (or more if you like cheese)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Sauté the onion in olive oil in a large skillet until just starting to brown.
- Add tomatoes, cream and salt and pepper to the pan.
- Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Cook the lasagna noodles as directed, drain and set aside.
- Bread chicken cutlets in egg, then bread crumbs and fry in olive oil.
- Set aside to cool.
- Layer lasagna doing sauce, noodles, cheese, noodles, sauce, chicken, sauce, cheese, noodles, sauce, cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 25 minutes until browned and bubbly.