- 1 chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup ice-cream topping (chocolate, caramel, etc)
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust.
- Spread ice cream in an even layer over bananas.
- Top with drained pineapple.
- Spread Cool Whip over top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Place pie in freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with cherries and ice-cream topping.
Adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Split-Ice-Cream-Pie/