- 1 (12 ounce) package medium seashell pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 (26 ounce) jars tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan, and cook the spinach 4 to 6 minutes, until tender. Then drain.
- Place the cooked pasta in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and half and half.
- In another bowl, combine the pasta sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Toss the pasta with the cooked spinach and egg mixture.
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish with 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Pour half of the pasta mixture into the baking dish, and cover with another 1/3 of the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheeses.
- Layer with remaining pasta mixture, and top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheeses.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.