- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 full sleeves of Ritz crackers
- kosher salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp dill pickle juice (yep – from the jar)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Crush your Ritz crackers in a large ziptop bag.
- Trim your chicken breasts of fat and season well.
- Dip chicken in the sour cream
- Then dip in the grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Finally dip in the Ritz cracker crumbs with the added dried parsley.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for about 35 min or until internal digital thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients (dill, parsley, soup, sour cream and butter) and stir until hot.
- Serve sauce over chicken.