- 1 (16 oz) jar Salsa Verde
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups (12 oz) cooked, chopped chicken
- 8 medium (soft taco size) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon a thin layer of salsa verde into the bottom of the dish.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup salsa verde, and 1 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture down the middle of a tortilla.
- Fold sides over and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining salsa and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.