- 4 russet potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Stir to coat potatoes.
- Mix in bacon, raw chicken, and cheddar.
- Lay butter slices over casserole.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Top with green onion.