- 12 snack sized Snickers candy bars
- 5 medium sized apples Chopped
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Chop Snickers bars and apples into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl whisk your pudding mx, milk and Cool Whip until incorporated.
- Add in apples and Snickers and stir.
- Place in a large serving dish and cool in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Add a few pieces of Snickers bites on top.
- Drizzle chilled caramel ice cream topping on top.