- 1 bottle Lawry’s Baja Chipotle 30 minute marinade
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 8 oz Velveeta, diced
- 1 can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Pour marinade over chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready, grill chicken until done.
- Prepare the orzo by heating oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and adding the orzo.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
- Stir in chili powder, tomato paste and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Combine Ro-tel and Velveeta in a medium bowl.
- Heat on high in the microwave in 30 second intervals until cheese is melted.
- To assemble, place 1/4 of the orzo on a plate, top with grilled chicken. Pour 3-4 tablespoons cheese dip over chicken and orzo.