- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced parsley or 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Tear a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and place the salmon in the center.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush the fish liberally with this mixture.
- Bring up two sides of the foil until they meet in the middle. Fold over the top 1″ of the foil, then keep folding over until the foil is flush against the top of the fish. Roll one open end over the same way.
- Pour the remaining butter in the other open end, then roll over to seal. Poke 2-3 holes in the top of the foil with the tip of a knife or a skewer.
- Place the packet on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in an oven set to 350 for about 30 minutes.