- 1 lb ground meat of choice (I used turkey)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and slightly mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bag Doritos, crushed finely (almost to the texture of bread crumbs)
- 3/4 cup taco sauce (enough to moisten mixture)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- With clean hands, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a 5×9 loaf pan, or rimmed baking sheet, and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup taco sauce over the top and return to the oven and bake until done.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Source: Marks family recipe