- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Combine melted butter, finely ground graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup peanut butter.
- Spread in a 9×13 inch pan.
- In the microwave or over the stove, melt 4 tablespoons peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. If melting In the microwave stir after every 30 seconds to make sure that it doesn’t burn.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so that they can set. Store leftover bars in the fridge.