- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup crushed Doritos (flavor of your choice)
- 1 pound hamburger
- extra shredded cheddar cheese for the top
- 1/2 cup salsa for the top
- garnish with: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, black olives, salsa, and sour cream
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Add hamburger and mix well.
- Add Doritos until it has the consistency of regular meatloaf.
- Place meatloaf mixture in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until done.
- Add the extra salsa and then the cheese on top.
- Return to the oven just until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, black olives, salsa, and sour cream if desired.