- 6 ounces dried farfalle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook farfalle according to package directions and drain well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until mushrooms are nearly tender.
- Stir in spinach, thyme, and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute or until heated through and spinach is slightly wilted.
- Stir in cooked pasta and toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese.